Updates to PPC Binding in Version 1.6
These notes are provided by the document editor.
- Section 1.6
- Added new section to describe CPUS node
- Added reg property to CPU nodes
- Section 9.6.2 Virtual Address Translation assist callbacks
- Added throw-code to all return stacks.
- Made return stack from Translate variable depending on error value
- Section 7.1
- Added paragraph about default value for mode argument per Item 282.
Note: rephrased text to not mention "mmu package" because there
- New Section 9.1.2 "Handling ELF-format Client Programs"
- Enhanced description of interpreting the header of an ELF-Format client
per Item 259.
- Updated Section 12 "MP Extensions"
- Added Table Of Contents and other Boilerplate:
- Added Revision History
- Added Trademarks section