Editor updates to Recommended Practice - Generic Names Document,
- Page 4, lines 22 - 30: Added definitions for 'device', 'emulated device'
and 'emulating device'.
- Page 5, lines 3 - 7: Added names to the "generic" names, Guideline 1
Section. The following names were moved or added to the list:
- Page 6, line 25: Changed Section 6. to informative by changing title
from 'PCI Name Properties' to 'PCI Name Properties Information'.
- Page 6, Removed Table 1, 'PCI Naming Convention Using Class Codes' from
Section 6. Class Code Naming Convention information moved to
- Page 7, Added new Section 7., 'Compatibility Information'.